IUTAM Symposium on Dynamics and Stability of Fluid Interfaces: April 2-5th, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
|Home||About||Registration||Abstract||Accommodations/Travel||Program||Venue||Financial Assistance||Dietary Restrictions||Letter of Invitation||Committee|
The meeting will span three days in early April 2018 in Gainesville, Florida (USA) at the University of Florida. The Reitz Union will serve as the venue for the meeting. The following are the two accommodation options provided:
Option 1: Holiday Inn University (for rooms commencing from April 1 2018 until April 6 2018)
Holiday Inn University is about 12 minutes walk from the conference center at the Reitz Union on UF campus and a free hotel shuttle is available for drop off if you book it the night before at the front desk.
We have placed below, the online booking link for you so that you may book your reservations online. Follow the instructions as given below:
1. When the booking screen opens, the guests will enter their dates (arrival and departure)
2. Then also select the More Options button to ensure the group code is listed (IUT).
3. They then may proceed with reservations.
4. The group has up to and including Wednesday, March 7, 2018, to make their reservations.
5. Also if anyone wants to call the hotel directly and book via telephone, they may call 352.376.1661 and ask for the booking code: IUT
Option 2: Reitz Union Hotel (at the conference site but the rooms are available from April 1 2018 BUT ONLY until April 4 2018 and so you need to check with them if they can give you the room for a checkout after April 4)
Call them at 352 392 2151 and cite the following
GROUP CODE: IUTAM18 and GROUP NAME: IUTAM
Travel options include the Gainesville airport, which has connecting flights through Atlanta, Miami, and more. Also, the Jacksonville airport is a 90 minute drive from Gainesville.